SEO MANAGER Full-time Job3 months ago - SEO - Hyderabad - 661 views
Experience: 5 or more years
Objectives & Responsibilities
Leadership – Oversee all the activities of the designated teammates and will be directly supervising those team members. This will include aligning goals, as well as providing mentorship to team members.
Strategy – Drive strategic direction for all the SEO initiatives including content, keywords, onpage and offpage initiatives, customer business reviews, etc.
Innovation – Plays significant role in establishing thought leadership and working with the team to drive innovation and create cutting edge strategies for problem solving
Research and Analysis – Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO campaigns. Develop, research and analyze competitor link building strategy.
Technical SEO – Solid understanding of schemas, site architecture, international SEO and more. Experience in dealing with programming & CMS, content team to deploy strategies to enhance website architecture, content, linking strategies and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– Proven SEO, SEM(basics) and Analytics experience
– Extensive knowledge of the search engine industry, best practices, search engine algorithms
– Solid understanding of local SEO, Technical SEO, Social, Content Marketing, International Promotion
– Ability to connect dots and create / implement Omnichannel Strategies keeping customer problems in mind including SEO, Social, and Content Marketing
– 4+ years – SEO, CRO, Technical and Local SEO, SEO softwares and Tools
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
– Proven track record building and leading a high performing team
– Up-to-date knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
– Strong communication skills with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Good understanding of Digital Marketing