Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Content Marketing position
Content Marketing will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability. Content Marketing generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Content Marketing are as follows
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
Minimum qualification for a Content Marketing are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Content Marketing are Data-driven and highly analytical,Google Analytics,social media analytics