Digital Marketing Associate Full-time Job2020-05-26 12:09 Digital Marketing Hyderabad 1.1K views
We are looking for an experienced and passionate candidate to work with us in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
Job Description & responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing branding, PPC, SEM and ROI based campaigns for group brands.
- Research and implement emerging opportunities and technologies to achieve brand and marketing goals.
- Identify target audience and ascertain how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyze, research and recommend target audience’s characteristics, behaviors, interests and media habits
- Monitor performance and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns through analysis of web analytics including consumer data and insights, and use this data to formulate future campaigns
- Execute all digital marketing plans as per approved plans in a timely, efficient and effective manner, with special focus on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Provide status reports, campaign analysis and insights, and ROI reports linked to business objectives.
- Responsible for execution of online newsletters, promotional emails and other marketing communication through various channels.
- Day-to-day monitoring and managetment of digital media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, optimization and reporting.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, new media buying opportunities and recommendations on new ways to reach target audience
- Coordinate with required internal teams
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Prerequisites: (only the applicants meeting the top 6 criteria will be considered).
- Should have extensive knowledge and working experience (atleast 3 years) in running PPC campaigns on Facebook and Google. (Pinterest experience is preferred, but not required).
- Must have experience in running conversion-based campaigns for E-commerce (preferably for fashion/jewellery/lifestyle brands).
- Should have experience in inbound traffic and cultivation of leads and sales.
- Should have basic SEO experience (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Should have atleast 2 years of SEM experience
- Facebook and Google Ads certified
- Should be experienced to optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to ad copies, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research, etc.
- Proven track record of managing multiple PPC campaigns (min 2 years)
- Experience in increasing quality score
- Good reporting skills
- Good time management skills
CTC: As per experience and company norms
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster