Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about SEO position
SEO will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. SEO generally are hired with an experience of 6-7 years.
Key responsibilities of SEO are as follows
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Minimum qualification for a SEO are
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition