Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about PPC position
Pay-per-click?(PPC) is the term used to refer to paid advertising on the internet, usually though Google AdWords or Bing Ads. Advertisers pay a fee each time one of their adverts is clicked.? PPC generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of PPC are as follows
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
Minimum qualification for a PPC are
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or?Digital Marketing Specialist
- Excellent communication skills
Major skillset required to be a successful PPC are Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends,HTML and XML