Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Editing position
Editor will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued ?and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. Editing generally are hired with an experience of 3-5 years.
Key responsibilities of Editing are as follows
- Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
- Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience?s preferences
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
Minimum qualification for a Editing are
- BS degree in Journalism or in related field
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
Major skillset required to be a successful Editing are MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools