Looking for a job?
Upload your Resume and easily apply to jobs from any device!Add your Resume
More about Key Accounts Manager position
Key Account Managers sustain and nurture solid relationships with key clients that generate the most income for a particular company. They utilize company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients? long-term goals. Key Accounts Manager generally are hired with an experience of 1-2 years.
Key responsibilities of Key Accounts Manager are as follows
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients? complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
Minimum qualification for a Key Accounts Manager are
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Major skillset required to be a successful Key Accounts Manager are Microsoft Office applications,CRM software,handle multiple client accounts